The Frew Group Inclusive Emergency Management Consulting Services for the Environmental and Sustainability Sector
Our consulting firm specializes in providing solutions to organizations and communities that prepare for and respond to emergencies and disasters. We understand that emergencies and disasters can affect different groups in different ways, and our approach is to prioritize equity and inclusion in all aspects of emergency management.
Inclusive Equity in Disaster Response
Our consulting services prioritize equity and inclusion in all aspects of emergency response. We understand that certain groups are more vulnerable to the effects of disasters, including low-income communities, people with disabilities, and minority populations. We believe in the importance of creating emergency plans that are culturally sensitive and that take into account the unique needs of these at-risk populations.
Our team has expertise in developing emergency plans that prioritize equity and inclusion, including identifying and addressing gaps in resources and services.
DEI in the Built Environment - The Frew Group Inclusion Diversity Equity Accessibility and Sustainability (IDEAS)
The built environment can play a significant role in shaping the impacts of emergencies and disasters. That’s why we have expertise in incorporating inclusion, diversity, equity, accessibility, and sustainability (IDEAS) principles into the built environment.
Our team has experience in working with planners, architects, engineers, and other professionals to ensure that buildings and infrastructure are designed to be inclusive and accessible to all people, regardless of ability or background. We believe in creating spaces that prioritize the needs of the most vulnerable populations.
Climate Change & At-Risk Populations
Climate change is increasing the frequency and intensity of natural disasters, and vulnerable populations are often the hardest hit.
Our consulting services prioritize risk reduction and management, including conducting risk assessments and identifying strategies to mitigate the impacts of climate change. We work closely with communities and organizations to understand the unique risks they face and to develop strategies to increase disaster resilience.
Our approach is to ensure that the most vulnerable populations are included in all aspects of disaster planning and response.
More Areas We Cover in this Field
Our consulting firm has expertise in a wide range of emergency management. These include:
- Disaster Recovery: Our team has experience in working with communities and organizations to recover from disasters, including developing recovery plans and identifying resources and services to support the recovery process.
- Private Sectors: We work with private sector organizations to develop emergency plans that prioritize the safety of their employees and the communities in which they operate.
- Data Collection: We believe that data collection is a critical aspect of emergency management, and we have expertise in developing data collection strategies that prioritize equity and inclusion.
- Emergency Preparedness: Our consulting services prioritize emergency preparedness, including developing emergency plans, conducting training exercises, and establishing incident command centers (ICS).
- Cultural Competence: Our team understands the importance of cultural competence in emergency management, and we work closely with communities to ensure that emergency plans are culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Transcreation Communication: Effective communication is critical during emergencies and disasters. Our team has expertise in developing communication strategies that are transcreated and culturally sensitive to ensure that all people can understand and respond appropriately to emergency communications.
Why Work with The Frew Group?
✓ Our inclusive emergency management consulting services for the environmental and sustainability sector prioritize equity and inclusion in all aspects of emergency planning and response.
✓ Our team has expertise in a wide range of traditional areas for consultants in this field, as well as a commitment to incorporating IDEAS principles into climate change and the built environment.
✓ We believe in working closely with communities and organizations to develop customized strategies that prioritize the needs of the most vulnerable populations.
✓ We have extensive experience working with island and coastal communities in the growing impact of climate change on indigenous and culturally diverse communities.
Work with The Frew Group
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your organization prepare for and respond to emergencies and disasters.